Day 19 - Balance
Remember the last time you had the flu?
Your body ached, yes—but your mind was likely also a little cloudy, as our health of our minds is interconnected with our bodies. Likewise, our bodies are interconnected to our spirit. If you study the life of any Olympian you will see that physical performance is always tied to the state of their spirit: their motivation, their mood, and their beliefs.
In order to thrive, all three levels of our being—physical, mental, and spiritual—need to thrive in conjunction. They need to be integrated. But in order for them to operate well, they first all must be maintained. We need to find a balance within ourselves that works for all three parts. ...read the remainder of the reflection here.
What area of your life do you potentially overemphasize? What area(s) suffer as a result?
- Write down an area of your life where you feel stuck or struggling. Everyday write down a change you could make in your life that could help you in that area. At the end of a month decide what action steps you want to make.
- At the end of the day, consider the media you’ve consumed. Which helped contribute to you being healthier in mind, body or spirit? What got in the way of you being healthy in mind, body, or spirit?
- We need adequate rest. Set a standard bedtime and wake time and do everything you can to stick with it.
Doing and Being Modules
- 1. Day 30 - Trust the Process
- 2. Day 29 - Courage and Honesty
- 3. Day 28 - Fear vs Love
- 4. Day 27 - Environmental Assessment
- 5. Day 26 - Time Review
- 6. Day 25 - Master Timeline
- 7. Day 24 - Goal/Project Assessment
- 8. Day 23 - Warren Buffett Exercise
- 9. Day 22 - To Do List (Master)
- 10. Day 21 - Start, Stop, Continue
- 11. Day 20 - Transcendence
- 12. Day 19 - Balance
- 13. Day 18 - Presence
- 14. Day 17 - Reflection
- 15. Day 16 - Relationships
- 16. Day 15 - Generosity
- 17. Day 14 - Order
- 18. Day 13 - Intentionality
- 19. Day 12 - Simplicity
- 20. Day 11 - Gratitude
- 21. Day 10 - Doing from Home
- 22. Day 9 - Redefining Success
- 23. Day 8 - Embracing Honesty
- 24. Day 7 - The Path to Simplicity
- 25. Day 6 - A Deeper Why
- 26. Day 5 - What's On Your Table?
- 27. Day 4 - A System of Life
- 28. Day 3 - Focus Isn't Enough
- 29. Day 2 - Formula for Fullness
- 30. Day 1 - Your Why
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help