Day 3 - Focus Isn't Enough
Are monks the most productive people in the world? It depends on what you mean by productive.
Today we think of productivity in terms of increasing output. The more we focus on our goals, the more we are able to achieve them.
What's missing is awareness and understanding. Without wisdom we may find ourselves racing towards the wrong finish line while sacrificing the most important things along the way. We may find ourselves being massively successful at a remarkable amount of things that don't matter and ultimately don't bring us closer to a sense of fullness.
What three areas of your life do you tend to focus on most?
What three areas of your life do you sense could increase your sense of overall wellbeing if you focused on them more?
Doing and Being Modules
- 1. Day 1 - Your Why
- 2. Day 2 - Formula for Fullness
- 3. Day 3 - Focus Isn't Enough
- 4. Day 4 - A System of Life
- 5. Day 5 - What's On Your Table?
- 6. Day 6 - A Deeper Why
- 7. Day 7 - The Path to Simplicity
- 8. Day 8 - Embracing Honesty
- 9. Day 9 - Redefining Success
- 10. Day 10 - Doing from Home
- 11. Day 11 - Gratitude
- 12. Day 12 - Simplicity
- 13. Day 13 - Intentionality
- 14. Day 14 - Order
- 15. Day 15 - Generosity
- 16. Day 16 - Relationships
- 17. Day 17 - Reflection
- 18. Day 18 - Presence
- 19. Day 19 - Balance
- 20. Day 20 - Transcendence
- 21. Day 21 - Start, Stop, Continue
- 22. Day 22 - To Do List (Master)
- 23. Day 23 - Warren Buffett Exercise
- 24. Day 24 - Goal/Project Assessment
- 25. Day 25 - Master Timeline
- 26. Day 26 - Time Review
- 27. Day 27 - Environmental Assessment
- 28. Day 28 - Fear vs Love
- 29. Day 29 - Courage and Honesty
- 30. Day 30 - Trust the Process
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help