Day 30 - Trust the Process
When you find yourself battling fear, here are two ways to combat it...
The first is to reconnect with your purpose. We all have a unique gift to share with the world. Your unique gift is not your mother's or father's unique gift. It's not your best friend's unique gift or your hero's unique gift. It's your unique gift. And it's in knowing and giving this gift that you will find a continual source of inspiration and strength.
The second is to engage the community and relationships that already surround you. Remember you are not alone and that fear thrives on isolation. There are people in your life that love you and want only good things for you. Stay connected and build community for yourself and others.
If you do both these things you will be well on your way to a life uncommon. You will be well on your way to a life of peaceful being and purposeful doing.
What is the greatest lesson you've learned from this course that you want to apply to your life? Write it down so you can reference it later.
Doing and Being Modules
- 1. Day 1 - Your Why
- 2. Day 2 - Formula for Fullness
- 3. Day 3 - Focus Isn't Enough
- 4. Day 4 - A System of Life
- 5. Day 5 - What's On Your Table?
- 6. Day 6 - A Deeper Why
- 7. Day 7 - The Path to Simplicity
- 8. Day 8 - Embracing Honesty
- 9. Day 9 - Redefining Success
- 10. Day 10 - Doing from Home
- 11. Day 11 - Gratitude
- 12. Day 12 - Simplicity
- 13. Day 13 - Intentionality
- 14. Day 14 - Order
- 15. Day 15 - Generosity
- 16. Day 16 - Relationships
- 17. Day 17 - Reflection
- 18. Day 18 - Presence
- 19. Day 19 - Balance
- 20. Day 20 - Transcendence
- 21. Day 21 - Start, Stop, Continue
- 22. Day 22 - To Do List (Master)
- 23. Day 23 - Warren Buffett Exercise
- 24. Day 24 - Goal/Project Assessment
- 25. Day 25 - Master Timeline
- 26. Day 26 - Time Review
- 27. Day 27 - Environmental Assessment
- 28. Day 28 - Fear vs Love
- 29. Day 29 - Courage and Honesty
- 30. Day 30 - Trust the Process