Awareness : Clarity : Wisdom
Our months are a natural checkpoint for us to ask ourselves: what really is most important right now?
Most people live life with a to-do list twice as long as they can reasonably do. Most people die with a to-do list just as long. There will never be enough time to do everything.
Our Monthly Pages are unique from other systems and focused to help:
- • Calibrate, prioritize and chart a course for another month
- • Build great habits and take one step further to a full(er) life
- • Align your life with your deeper desires and questions
- • Grow in personal insight and wisdom
Start of each month:
What are my 5 most important priorities… (what you have currently)?
Ex. "Finish quarterly report"
"Come up with new family routine"
What word, idea, or concept do you want to live out this month?
"Trust the process"
End of each month:
What progress and major wins can I celebrate?
Ex. "Launched new website"
"Felt more comfortable in my own skin than ever before"
What’s the most important insight from the month that you want to make sure you remember?
Ex. "I feel best when I stop trying to prove myself"
"When I surrender control, things tend to work out anyways"
You’ll be surprised by how many lessons life is teaching you that you otherwise might have missed.
How others in our community are using their Monthly Pages:
Need a Kickstart? Here are some examples of how some Monk Manual members are getting the most out of their Monthly Pages. There is no right or wrong way! Let yourself grow into a system that feels right to you.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help