Day 28 - Fear vs Love
The Power of a Simple Question
Our lives are largely driven by one of two forces, love or fear. While there certainly is a spectrum that runs between the two - it's normally quite easy for us to sense when we are operating and choosing something out of fear vs when we are operating and choosing something out of love.
How do you recognize love? Love is creative. Love builds. Love connects. Love inspires. Love moves us closer to reality as it is. Love frees us.
How do you recognize fear? Fear seeks to hide. Fear seeks to control. Fear isolates. Fear seeks to manipulate and/or coerce. Fear moves us away from reality as it is. Fear enslaves us.
The fundamental choice we get to make each day is which of these two forces do we want to shape our life?
Who was someone you knew personally that was primarily motivated by fear? What was your experience of that person?
Who was someone you knew personally that was primarily motivated by love? What was your experience of that person?
- 1. Day 1 - Your Why
- 2. Day 2 - Formula for Fullness
- 3. Day 3 - Focus Isn't Enough
- 4. Day 4 - A System of Life
- 5. Day 5 - What's On Your Table?
- 6. Day 6 - A Deeper Why
- 7. Day 7 - The Path to Simplicity
- 8. Day 8 - Embracing Honesty
- 9. Day 9 - Redefining Success
- 10. Day 10 - Doing from Home
- 11. Day 11 - Gratitude
- 12. Day 12 - Simplicity
- 13. Day 13 - Intentionality
- 14. Day 14 - Order
- 15. Day 15 - Generosity
- 16. Day 16 - Relationships
- 17. Day 17 - Reflection
- 18. Day 18 - Presence
- 19. Day 19 - Balance
- 20. Day 20 - Transcendence
- 21. Day 21 - Start, Stop, Continue
- 22. Day 22 - To Do List (Master)
- 23. Day 23 - Warren Buffett Exercise
- 24. Day 24 - Goal/Project Assessment
- 25. Day 25 - Master Timeline
- 26. Day 26 - Time Review
- 27. Day 27 - Environmental Assessment
- 28. Day 28 - Fear vs Love
- 29. Day 29 - Courage and Honesty
- 30. Day 30 - Trust the Process
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help