Day 1 - Your Why
What's Your Why?
Today marks the beginning of your thirty day journey towards fuller being and doing. This is not your standard course in productivity. This is a course focused on how to elevate your everyday experience of life.
Chances are you signed up for this course because there is some area of your life you would like to improve. There may be specific behaviors that come to mind, or maybe you just sense a general lack of thriving.
Before we begin it's worth taking stock of where we are right now as well as where we want to go. So... What's your why? Your answer will serve as an anchor for the rest of the course.
Take a few minutes to reflect on why you decided to take this course. Where are you currently struggling? What are you hoping to gain? Write down your answers (ideally on an index card or piece of paper) and keep them with you to refer back to throughout the course.
Being and Doing Modules
- 1. Day 1 - Your Why
- 2. Day 2 - Formula for Fullness
- 3. Day 3 - Focus Isn't Enough
- 4. Day 4 - A System of Life
- 5. Day 5 - What's On Your Table?
- 6. Day 6 - A Deeper Why
- 7. Day 7 - The Path to Simplicity
- 8. Day 8 - Embracing Honesty
- 9. Day 9 - Redefining Success
- 10. Day 10 - Doing from Home
- 11. Day 11 - Gratitude
- 12. Day 12 - Simplicity
- 13. Day 13 - Intentionality
- 14. Day 14 - Order
- 15. Day 15 - Generosity
- 16. Day 16 - Relationships
- 17. Day 17 - Reflection
- 18. Day 18 - Presence
- 19. Day 19 - Balance
- 20. Day 20 - Transcendence
- 21. Day 21 - Start, Stop, Continue
- 22. Day 22 - To Do List (Master)
- 23. Day 23 - Warren Buffett Exercise
- 24. Day 24 - Goal/Project Assessment
- 25. Day 25 - Master Timeline
- 26. Day 26 - Time Review
- 27. Day 27 - Environmental Assessment
- 28. Day 28 - Fear vs Love
- 29. Day 29 - Courage and Honesty
- 30. Day 30 - Trust the Process
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help