Day 16 - Relationships
Relationships drive everything we do.
As infants, we’re born into this world entirely dependent on the them. Throughout childhood and adolescence we turn to relationships to sort out who we are, what we value, and what we want to become.
And as humbling as it may be, this need for relationship doesn’t go away at any age—it simply transforms. Relationships, whether they’re with others, ourselves, nature, or our Higher Power—provide us meaning, purpose, and connection. Just as an infant needs to be nurtured in order to survive, so we need relationships to thrive and live a full life. ... Read remainder of reflection here.
The old adage show me who your friends are and I will show you who you are bears some truth. Think about some of your closest relationships. Who are the people in your life that draw you up to higher things? Who are the people who drag you down to a lower state? How can you be more intentional in these relationships?
- When with friends and loved ones keep your phone on silent. Meals are a great place to start. Try to be fully present.
- Each day write down one person that has taught you something as well as what they’ve taught you.
- Find an accountability partner and begin meeting with them once a week. Find a proven accountability process online or make up your own.
Doing and Being Modules
- 1. Day 30 - Trust the Process
- 2. Day 29 - Courage and Honesty
- 3. Day 28 - Fear vs Love
- 4. Day 27 - Environmental Assessment
- 5. Day 26 - Time Review
- 6. Day 25 - Master Timeline
- 7. Day 24 - Goal/Project Assessment
- 8. Day 23 - Warren Buffett Exercise
- 9. Day 22 - To Do List (Master)
- 10. Day 21 - Start, Stop, Continue
- 11. Day 20 - Transcendence
- 12. Day 19 - Balance
- 13. Day 18 - Presence
- 14. Day 17 - Reflection
- 15. Day 16 - Relationships
- 16. Day 15 - Generosity
- 17. Day 14 - Order
- 18. Day 13 - Intentionality
- 19. Day 12 - Simplicity
- 20. Day 11 - Gratitude
- 21. Day 10 - Doing from Home
- 22. Day 9 - Redefining Success
- 23. Day 8 - Embracing Honesty
- 24. Day 7 - The Path to Simplicity
- 25. Day 6 - A Deeper Why
- 26. Day 5 - What's On Your Table?
- 27. Day 4 - A System of Life
- 28. Day 3 - Focus Isn't Enough
- 29. Day 2 - Formula for Fullness
- 30. Day 1 - Your Why
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help